Neonatal Ataxia (NNA)
Neonatal Ataxia (NNA) is a progressive, neonatal onset, cerebellar ataxia described in Jack Russell Terriers. Similar to other ataxias known in Jack Russell, Parson Russell, and Russell Terriers, clinical signs consist of intention tremors, loss of coordination, and inability to stand and move in a forward direction.
Neonatal Ataxia Articles
- What is Ataxia?
- Neonatal Ataxia mutation in Jack Russell Terriers found
- Neonatal Ataxia Mutation in Jack Russell Terriers found
- Development of a DNA Test
- Ataxia in the Jack Russell Terrier
- Ataxia from a Breeders Standpoint
Neonatal Ataxia External Resources
None at this time.